Best Thing EVER...

I know I will regret sharing this one, as it may be my "go-to" gift of the season, but it has me so excited. (I considered saying enlightened which would have been a terrible pun, so you're welcome.) I have purchased the HUGLIGHT!

Yup, I gave my mother a terrible time when she bought hers on QVC over a year ago. But when I saw those babies in a two pack at Costco, I knew they had to be mine!

The Huglight is a Good2Know item. I am, in fact, using it right now as I sit in complete darkness writing this blog in the night. Wrapped casually around your neck, the light has a single or double white light option. This is also a 3-way bulb going from dim to super bright. You can click again for a red light option allowing you to not lose your night vision. It is light and padded. I actually walked around the house last night forgetting I had it on.

Now, I know so many readers are glass half empty types. They are saying things like - I already own a book light. Or - my flashlight works just fine. Hello?? This is hands-free. I can read my first generation (aka non-back-lit) Kindle with just one dim light pointing at the page. I can head into the bathroom in the night. I could walk my dog, if I had one, and still see where I am going. I am positive the uses are endless and these lights allow others to be undisturbed by your light.

So, now you probably are all heading to Costco to pick these up and I encourage you to do so. However, if you usually receive a holiday gift from me, I would appreciate you pretending you never read this blog and just receive it with a smile. Oh and mom, I am sorry I made fun of your neck lights - they are Good2Know!

No comments: